- What services are offered to refugees in the Sarnia area?
- What challenges do newcomers face?
- What history does Sarnia have with welcoming immigrants and refugees?
- What plans are in place to help refugees arriving from Syria?
- How can we help newcomers to feel at home in our community?
The event is open to everyone, and we'd love to have you join us. We'll meet in A223 (in the South Building) from 11:30-1 on February 25. While this session won't provide all of the answers, we hope it will be the beginning of a conversation.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me: Erica.Kelly@lambtoncollege.ca